Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Chasing leaks

I have been complaining so much lately about how much my boat leaks, I decided to do something about it. The main culprit is the Genoa track. First off though were the stanchions. Just a matter of taking the carriage bolts off and on with lots of sealant. Then lifting the teak toerails and sealing holes.
 I have done this before using 5200 but this time I used a loctite product that I am a fan of.
It poured with rain last night and I am happy to report that there are no more leaks on my starboard side.
Now I have to work on my Port side.

No comments:

Post a Comment