Onapua........the sailing vessel
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Broken boomkin whisker stay
My new neighbor, Benjamin, noticed a problem with my boomkin whisker stay. A number of strands had broken. This is a major problem and I could lose my mast from this so I set about fixing it.
I had a spare forestay that I decided to cannibalize for the replacement.
I took the old stalock fitting and reused the cone.
Benjamin also noticed that my VHF antenna cable had parted from the antenna.
This will be another important job for another day
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Post Comments (Atom)