Sunday, December 29, 2013

The saga continues

Took me 5 hours but here is the end result
I had to take the boom cradle apart and feed the wire through using the vacuum cleaner sucking a line up first.
Then I started work on the bow navigation lights.
Of course one task always ends up by being more than one so while I was at it I discovered lots of things about my electrical system. I have a couple of fans that never worked but now at least one does.
I need to get some more wire to get the other one to work. Also I replaced the cigarette lighter that had rusted all up.
At the bottom of the photo are 11 brand spanking new turnbuckles that are waiting for Friday's arrival of the crane.
Onward and forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.