Sunday, August 19, 2018

Turnbull Islands

Little wind and none to speak of this afternoon meant I stayed yet another day here in the Turnbull Islands. I am having a hard time trying to decide what to do over the next few days. There are just light easterly winds forcasted until Tuesday night, when some very strong winds are predicted followed by Westerly breezes from where I am going to.  The nearest safe harbor is 45 Nm away which would involve some night sailing to make it in the one trip. I'm tempted to just stay put in this place because it is very safe and beautiful. I have it all to myself tonight.

I'll sleep on the decision and make up my mind in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment