Friday, March 24, 2017

Delayed start

Well the weather has put off my departure to Cuba. This is what Chris Parker, the weather guru said yesterday.

I do not think I would initiate new travel in the region N of the Greater Antilles (PR/DR/Haiti/Cuba), and if I were underway in this area, I'd try to be in Port before Sunset Fri24, when large N swell establishes.

I have 4 spare days built in so all is well. If I leave later than Monday, there's a chance that I will be getting to Cuba after April 5, but I would rather do that than risk having a rough trip

No comments:

Post a Comment