Monday, April 17, 2017

In Cuba Day 10

The wind dies down in the early morning hours so I plan on leaving here first thing 
Tuesday morning.

Yesterday I cleared all of the food off the boat and a lot of extra stuff that I no longer 
needed & gave it away to my friend Andros

All the other Salty Dawgs are leaving here first thing Monday morning but I have 
decided to wait until daylight Tuesday morning

I have committed to helping out one of the other Salty Dawg boats take their boat to 
Rhode island when I get to Florida.

I just got an email from Chris Parker, our weather router and I have decided to leave 
tomorrow morning with all the other boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment