1. I removed the 2 year old diesel fuel from the starboard tank to the port tank and put 5 gallons of fresh diesel into the port tank and used that. The old diesel actually looked OK.
2. I replaced the 4 engine mounts
3. I replaced the oil and oil filter.
3. I replaced the 2 fuel filters and cleaned out the racor filter.
4. I cleaned out the sea water cooling system
5. I replaced the water impeller.
6. I replaced the thermostat.
I could not unbolt 2 bolts on the port fore engine mount so I worked around it. You can see them on the right
Overall I liked the diesel engine to work on and so far the engine I have seems to be quite good. I will wait to align the prop shaft when I launch her but otherwise I will not need to do anymore work on the engine side of the boat. Oh one small thing that I still have to do is install a pressure gauge for the racor. The old one does not work anymore.