Yesterday is was a poisonous frog and a recluse spider, the day before a gigantic alligator, today it was a ....
bloody cockroach. Don't know where it came from, and I have been careful not to bring any cardboard onboard. I will have to have to get some gel bait to squeeze into the many nooks and hard to reach crannies.
I finished off the dinghy rub rail first off.
Ok I know it looks a bit nasty, but it is only for the short term and at least no one will steal it.
I had to put my name on it and while I had the vinyl numbers out, I updated the registered numbers on the bow of the boat. Lower old ones yet to be removed.
It actually rained most of the day and while I was not sanding, I was trying not to get too wet.
My new rub rail arrived this afternoon.
There was no rub rail on the boat when I bought it and I did look around for a new teak rub rail but in the end settled on a rubber one. I started filling the dozens of holes from where the old rub rail was with butyl tape.
Dinner tonight was a avocado salad, tomatoes, northern beans and blackberry yogurt chaser.