Saturday, July 5, 2014

I was still not happy with my dock lines after seeing the effects of Arthur so I spent some effort adding a spring line.
That is the line running left from the hawse pipe in the middle of the photo. I didn't need to do it because it wasn't windy but I just wanted to be prepared for the future.
My Samson posts didn't look the greatest so I sewed some fire-hose protectors for them.
I had my  first out-of-townees come to visit and we went sailing. Wahoo!
Thanks Chris and Leslye!
I finally got around to mounting my stereo.
And I fixed the leak in my galley salt water pump.

1 comment: